All tenancy contracts have to be registered with Ejari. The Ejari system records the details of all tenancy contracts, landlords and tenants and as it is connected to DEWA, all landlords and tenants have to be registered with DEWA aswell.
WHAT CAN MOVE IN DUBAI DO FOR YOU?
Our Ejari admin team will ensure that your tenancy contract is registered with Ejari and provide copies of the registration to the landlord and tenant.
What is DEWA?
DEWA is the Dubai Electricity & Water Authority.
What documents are required for Ejari Registration?
1. Copy of the signed tenancy contract
2. Copies of the Passport, Residency Visa & Emirates ID of the tenant
3. Title Deed copy or plot number of the property
4. Stamped DEWA registration receipt of the tenant or a recent bill
5. The landlord must also be registered with DEWA