Amazing Apartment With Easy Payment Plan

Overview

Ref:MV-S-1341
Price:AED 1,400,000
Contract type:Sale
Type:Apartment
Location:Downtown Dubai, Bellevue Tower 1
Bathrooms:2
Bedrooms:1
Area:855.00 Sq Ft
This listing is for all 3 types of one bedroom apartments available in Bellevue Towers.

Bellevue Towers :

Bellevue towers by DP is one of the most anticipated projects in Downtown Dubai. It will have fantastic finishing as it is developed by the government owned, highly reputable, Dubai Properties.

The payment plan is fantastic, with only 40% split up in easy payments up until the handover, and the remaining 60% when taking possession of the apartment. This makes it a fantastic option for both investors and finance buyers!

Handover is scheduled for Q4 2019.

Downtown :

Downtown is thought of as the most prestigious area in Dubai as it is the home of the Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world. 

The downtown is a pedestrian haven with its elegant landscape with Palm trees lining the streets lighting up on an evening giving it a stylish atmosphere. Downtown offers a mix of residential, hotels, offices and retails facilities with the largest mall in Dubai and also has the traditional Souk Al Bahar which is home to many restaurants and shops.


General amenities

  • Balcony
  • Basement Parking
  • BBQ Area
  • Broadband Ready
  • Broadband Ready
  • Built In Wardrobes
  • Central Air Conditioning
  • Covered Parking
  • Gymnasium
  • Intercom
  • On High Floor
  • On Low Floor
  • On Mid Floor
  • Pets Allowed
  • Professionally Landscaped Garden
  • Satellite/Cable TV
  • Sauna
  • Shared Swimming Pool
  • Steam Room
  • Upgraded Interior
  • View Of Gardens
  • View Of Sea/water
  • 24 Hours Maintenance
  • Bank/ATM Facility
  • Bus Services
  • Business Center
  • Children's Play Area
  • Communal Gardens
  • Concierge Service
  • Cycling Tracks
  • Public Park
  • Public Parking
  • Public Transport
  • Recreational Facilities
  • Restaurants
  • Shopping Mall
  • Shops

Map